We help relocate swarms to benet the land-owners, without harming the bees.
The Biodynamic Hive: Organic, Sustainable, Humanitarian And Spiritual Techniques
1. Learn current beekeeping techniques and equipment
2. Define the misconceptions
3. Understand the bee’s point of view and bee biology
4. Learn Methods to help bee’s survivability
5. Building relationship with bees
6. Spirituality aspect of bee husbandry
7. New methods and tools
The class consists of 7 sessions, each lasting 3 to 4 hrs.
The class also includes 4 eld trips to hives and/or swarms.
To arrange a class, please call Fern at 720.859.1122.